How Do I Apply?

Becoming a Crowder student is simple.
You just need to follow these easy steps:

  • Complete an Application for Admission

    Click here to apply.

  • Paying For College

    Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online –

    Use Crowder College School code 002459

    FAFSA should be completed by Feb. 1 or before high school graduation (whichever comes first). Use your personal email, not your high school email address. If you need help with FAFSA contact Educational Opportunities Center (417.455.5475 or 866.822.1362)

  • Provide Your Academic History (Transcripts)

    Provide an official copy of your high school transcript, Hi-Set or GED, and any college transcripts upon completion sent to:

    • Mail to: Crowder College ATTN: Records Office, 601 Laclede Ave, Neosho, MO 64850
    • Email:
  • Placement Exam or ACT

    Crowder offers a computerized placement exam that will help your academic advisor place you in the correct English, Reading, and Math classes. Call (417) 455-5602 or any off-campus site to schedule a testing time. For more information concerning the placement test, please visit our website. Submit required ACT scores: Crowder ACT Code: 022890

  • Review the Schedule of Classes

    This will give you a chance to become familiar with the types of classes Crowder has to offer and the different times they are held. Check out the Course Schedules under the Academics tab.

  • Enroll During Open Enrollment

    Check the website or Announcements for current dates.

Off-campus Full-service Centers:
If you are planning to attend courses in Cassville, Joplin, McDonald County, Nevada or Webb City, please call the center closest to you to make an appointment to enroll.

Transfer and/or Part-time Students:
If you are a transfer student, wanting to attend part-time or just want to take a class for the enjoyment, please make an appointment to see an advisor.

Admissions Offices


Please use the following information to set an appointment for enrollment. It is best to set an appointment at the campus you plan to attend, although registration may be done at any campus or online. If you are a transfer student wanting to attend part-time or just want to take a class for the enjoyment, you may make an appointment to see an advisor.

If you have any questions about admission or enrollment, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors, 417.451.3223, or visit your nearest Crowder location.

Student Ambassadors