How Do I Apply?

Becoming a Crowder student is simple.
You just need to follow these easy steps:

  • Complete an Application for Admission

    Click here to apply.

  • Paying For College

    Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online –

    Use Crowder College School code 002459

    FAFSA should be completed by Feb. 1 or before high school graduation (whichever comes first). Use your personal email, not your high school email address. If you need help with FAFSA contact Educational Opportunities Center (417.455.5475 or 866.822.1362)

  • Provide Your Academic History (Transcripts)

    Provide an official copy of your high school transcript, Hi-Set or GED, and any college transcripts upon completion sent to:

    • Mail to: Crowder College ATTN: Records Office, 601 Laclede Ave, Neosho, MO 64850
    • Email:
  • Placement Exam or ACT

    Crowder offers a computerized placement exam that will help your academic advisor place you in the correct English, Reading, and Math classes. Call (417) 455-5602 or any off-campus site to schedule a testing time. For more information concerning the placement test, please visit our website. Submit required ACT scores: Crowder ACT Code: 022890

  • Review the Schedule of Classes

    This will give you a chance to become familiar with the types of classes Crowder has to offer and the different times they are held. Check out the Course Schedules under the Academics tab.

  • Enroll During Open Enrollment

    Check the website or Announcements for current dates.

Off-campus Full-service Centers:
If you are planning to attend courses in Cassville, Joplin, McDonald County, Nevada or Webb City, please call the center closest to you to make an appointment to enroll.

Transfer and/or Part-time Students:
If you are a transfer student, wanting to attend part-time or just want to take a class for the enjoyment, please make an appointment to see an advisor.