Inbox (4)
Fall 2021 Semester Payment Deadline Melissa D WilliamsShow MyInfo popup for Melissa D Williams 7/1/2021 3:46:52 PM

Reminder that all Fall 2021 charges and any outstanding prior semester balances are due by Friday, August 27th in order to avoid being placed on the drop list from your Fall classes.


Payment arrangements for tuition and fees associated with the upcoming semester include the following options which will prevent you from being dropped:

o   Payment in full (online or at any campus location)

o   2021/2022 Financial Aid COMPLETED, No outstanding documents (Pell, student loans, scholarships, A+, etc.)

o   Outside Funding confirmed with Cashier's Office (employer, outside agency, etc.)

o   Nelnet Payment Plan (set up ONLINE only through the MyCrowder portal)-

If you have any of these four options listed above in place for the Fall 2021 semester, you will not be dropped from your Fall classes.


Please note that the payment arrangement requirement does not apply to Dual Credit/High School students for Fall 2021 charges, however all prior outstanding semester balances are due.

If you have any questions regarding your prior term or your upcoming Fall balance, please contact the Cashier's office at (417)455-5402 or (417)455-5598

Student Account Balances for Summer 2021 Melissa D WilliamsShow MyInfo popup for Melissa D Williams 6/28/2021 7:55:06 AM

Now that the majority of financial aid and scholarships have been credited to student accounts for the summer semester, it is the perfect time to review your current student account balance. You can access your account balance by logging into the MyCrowder portal and by clicking the “Finance” tab. From there you will have access to the “Financial Aid” or “My Student Account” tabs. You can view your financial aid status by clicking on the “Financial Aid” tab and your account balance can also be viewed on the “My Account” section or by selecting the “Semester Statement” option and choosing Summer 2021. If you do not have any financial aid showing, you were expecting more financial aid that what was awarded, or if you would like information regarding what types of financial aid may be available to cover your account, you may contact the Financial Aid office at 417-455-5419. 

Please make an effort to cover your remaining balance at this time. If you anticipate receiving an A+ scholarship, please remember that they will only pay at the end of the semester, however, we ask that you please make arrangements to cover the student portion that will remain by either paying your portion through MyCrowder or if you are unsure of your portion, it can be obtained by contacting the cashier's office at 417-455-5598 or 417-455-5402.

Nelnet Payment Plans for Fall 2021 Tuition and Fees Melissa D WilliamsShow MyInfo popup for Melissa D Williams 6/8/2021 8:00:00 AM

The monthly payment plan option is now available if you would like to defer payment of your tuition and fees and break them out into monthly installments. This option is available for the Fall semester. More information regarding the plans and sign up deadlines can be found at

To sign up for the payment plan, you must do this electronically through your MyCrowder student account. Once logged in, you will click on the "Finances" tab, then on the left hand side, you will need to click on the "Nelnet Enterprise" link.

If you have any questions, you can contact us by either email at or call us at 417-455-5402.

2019 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report David HealyShow MyInfo popup for David Healy 9/30/2019 3:50:10 PM