- Log into the My Crowder portal and select the Academics tab.
- On the left-hand side of screen in blue letters, find and click on the Records page.
- Look at the portlets on the right-hand side of the display. You may access your grades through either the Report Card or the View Unofficial Transcript portlet. IMPORTANT: You will not be able to access your current grades if you currently have a HOLD pending.
- If you are accessing your grades through the Report Card portlet, the Term defaults to the current term. To select a previous term, use the drop-down box to make your selection. Be aware that if you select a shorter term (e.g. 1st 8-week, 2nd 8-week, etc.), you will only get a partial view of your grades, reflecting only what you took during those shorter terms. To view all grades for a term, select the full term and year (e.g. Summer 2010, Fall 2010, etc.).
- Once the term is selected in the Report Card portlet, click on the 'View Final Grade Report' link. Your schedule will indicate which of your classes would be in these terms.
In the Grade column, the grade of WIP (Work In Progress) appears until the instructor actually enters the grade. A grade of X (Not Reported by Instructor) will be displayed only on the Final Grade Report when the instructor has not yet submitted the grade.
If you have questions, please contact the Registrar's Office or call 417.455.5664.