Follow these steps to make a credit card payment on your existing balance:
- Log into the My Crowder Portal.
- Open the My Account portlet.
It is located on the My Student Account page under the Finances tab.
- Select the 'My Account Balances' link to see a summary of money owed or credit on account.
You can select the amount due link (circled) to see the details on your account.
- To make a payment, select the 'Make a Payment' link.
This will bring up another screen that will allow you to indicate the amount you wish to pay on the account.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the 'Amount To Pay' field.
- Select the 'Submit' button to pay the amount.
The portal will display another screen to indicate the type of payment you would like to make. At this time, your only option available is a Credit Card payment transaction.
- Select the 'Continue' button.
- Fill in the form with your Credit Card Information and select 'Continue'.
Fields annotated with an asterisk (*) must be filled in to proceed.
- Verify the transaction information to ensure that you have entered it in correctly.
If you need to change any information, you may use the 'Back' button in the portlet to return to the Enter Payment Information page and correct the data. If you would like to cancel the transaction entirely, select the 'Cancel' button.
- Select the 'Continue' button to make the payment on your credit card.
- A response is displayed confirming the status of your transaction.
You may wish to retain this information for your records.
- An e-mail receipt from Authorize.net will be sent to you with the transaction information.