This evening, Tuesday, August 9, we will be making the switch to single sign-on for Jenzabar. Beginning Wednesday morning, accessing Jenzabar will require:
- Your username will need to be proceeded by crowder\ (i.e. crowder\username)
- The same password as you use to login to your Crowder computer
Please see the directions below for more detailed directions for logging in to Jenzabar tomorrow morning.
- After launching JZ, you should get this screen:
- If you have saved your credentials, it may tell you in red letters that the username/password are incorrect. Regardless, you will need to click the blue 'More choices' and get this:
- You will need to click on 'Use a different account' and you should see this:
- For username you will need to enter crowder\username, followed with your password that you use for logging into your computer.
- You will likely receive an popup warning "The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway." Click Yes.
- Click OK and you should be logging into the JZ RemoteApp at this point.
As always, please contact HelpDesk at www.crowder.edu/ticket, firstname.lastname@example.org, 417.455.5712, or room 217 in McDonald Hall if you have any questions or need assistance.